Based on the policies outlined below, Twister Display ships products and parts all over the world. Twister Display reserves the right to adjust our shipping, cancellation, and return policies as necessary.
SHIPPING METHOD: Small packages will ship prepaid via FedEx, UPS, or USPS unless otherwise specified. Small packages can ship via 3rd party accounts if an account number is provided by the customer prior to shipment. In some situations, we cannot ship to PO, APO, DPO, or FPO boxes.
SHIPPING METHOD: All freight shipments will ship prepaid unless otherwise specified. Shipments will not be processed until a complete and full shipping address is provided by the customer and all payment terms are met. For all freight shipments, a delivery contact person and contact phone number is required. Shipments will not be processed without the required contact information. Additional charges will be added as necessary based on the following required information:
- Residential/Commercial: Any shipment must be specified as to whether it is to a residential or commercial address. If the address type is not specified, Twister Display will make its best effort to assume the correct address type.
- Liftgate Requirements:If the recipient’s address does not have a loading dock or forklift, a liftgate is required and a liftgate charge will apply. If Twister Display is unable to determine if a liftgate will be required, it will be assumed that one is required. All delivery addresses in residential areas will require liftgates.
- Inside Delivery: If a shipment has to be delivered into a building or onto a building site by the freight carrier, inside delivery charges will apply.
ADDITIONAL FREIGHT CHARGES: If additional freight charges are incurred by Twister Display, they will be billed to the customer depending on the cause. Examples of additional freight charges include, but are not limited to:
- Freight carrier was unable to deliver initially and had to reschedule a delivery
- A liftgate and/or inside delivery was required when it wasn’t specified in the original shipment
- Address was determined to be residential when commercial was specified
- Shipment details had to be corrected while shipment was in transit
- Freight was canceled due to the customer’s request
If a shipment is shipped using Twister Display’s account and arrives obviously damaged, the receiver should sign for the shipment as damaged with the carrier and contact Twister Display immediately to report the damage. If a shipment is received with concealed damage, contact Twister Display immediately upon discovery of the damage. Twister Display will handle the claims and replacement process if shipped using our account and if damage (either obvious or concealed) was reported within five (5) business days of receipt of a shipment. Twister Display reserves the right to request photographs of any damages for claims purposes. All claims for damages (either obvious or concealed) must be filed within five (5) business days of receipt of a shipment.
If a shipment with obvious damage was not signed for as damaged, it will greatly hamper the ability of the claims process. In the event that this happens, Twister Display will not be responsible for replacing any damaged items that were not marked as such until after the claim is fulfilled by the carrier. The customer will only receive a credit in the amount of the fulfilled claim for damages that were not marked properly. If the carrier with which the claim was filed denies the claim due to unmarked damage, Twister Display reserves the right to not issue a related credit.
If a shipment is shipped via 3rd party accounts, it is the customer’s responsibility to process the claim with the carrier. We do not accept any responsibility for handling any shipment claims that did not ship using our accounts.
It is strongly advised that customers check all shipments they have received to verify if any products or parts are missing. Missing items will be shipped to you immediately or as soon as they are in stock. All claims for shortages on a shipment must be received within five (5) business days of receipt of a shipment to receive the missing items at no additional charge. For claims received after five (5) business days, Twister Display reserves the right to charge the customer for the shipping fees related to the missing items. For claims received after fifteen (15) business days, Twister Display reserves the right to charge the customer for the missing items and the related shipping fees.
If a customer wishes to cancel an order, they must contact Twister Display before the items have been shipped in order to receive a full credit towards a future purchase. If the product was custom-designed, Twister Display reserves the right to reduce the credit by the amount of the additional costs involved in creating the custom product.
In the event that a customer wants to return a package after it has been shipped, Twister Display will provide a credit towards a future purchase. Return requests must be made within five (5) business days of receipt of a shipment. Returns cannot be made unless prior permission was granted by Twister Display. Returns must be shipped back as specified by Twister Display. Shipments that are not received in accordance with the return policies will be refused and no credit will be issued. Twister Display reserves the right to reduce the credit by the amount of all original shipping fees, return shipping fees (unless the customer arranges the return shipping) as well as a restocking fee. If the product was custom-designed, Twister Display reserves the right to reduce the credit by the amount of the additional costs involved in creating the custom product.
Restocking fees will be processed as below unless otherwise specified by Twister Display:
- 0% Restocking Fee: Applies to returns due to incorrect shipments by Twister Display which were not opened and that arrive in completely new/original condition.
- 15% Restocking Fee: Applies to returns due to incorrect orders, cancellations, or any other discretionary reason of the customer that isn’t under Twister Display’s control.
- 25% Restocking Fee: Applies to any product that has to be repackaged due to shipping damage or is received in poor condition due to how the item was shipped back. This also applies if product is missing hardware upon return that Twister Display is able to easily replace.
- 100% Restocking Fee: Applies if the returned product is no longer sellable. Specific examples include shipping damage, product that has been previously used, product that has been partially or fully assembled, product that has been modified, or any other action which renders the product as unable to be sold.
After a return request is approved and an agreement has been reached for the credit amount, the customer has five (5) business days to return the product using their own shipping account and to provide Twister Display with the tracking number. If Twister Display is arranging a return shipment due to any issue not at the fault of our company, all shipments must be ready for return pickup by the date provided. If all items being returned are not available for return on the date that Twister Display arranges, Twister Display reserves the right to further reduce the credit by the amount of all fees resulting from the scheduling of a second pickup.